It's a new year and you're ready to make a change but you're afraid it won't stick. So, you refrain from sharing your goals and resolutions with people you know because like every other year that has come before, you didn't follow-through. Then, in hopes of avoiding another year of disappointment and embarrassment you declare that making big resolutions and setting lofty goals just don't work. And you're right. Why? Because focusing on the daunting task of losing 50 pounds, quitting ALL refined sugar, landing your dream job or finding Mr. Right once and for all is...well...pretty overwhelming. It's like I always say: dramatic change doesn't occur by making drastic changes. It's the focused commitment, dedication and SMALL CONSISTENT ACTION we take EVERY DAY that helps us achieve our goals and finally get the results we've been craving.
#TheDailyThrive365 is an (almost) daily word prompt intention aimed to inspire you to take action, reframe old beliefs, change a limiting mindset, raise your energetic vibration and expand your self-awareness while reminding us to pause, be present and to appreciate the little things in life. Each intention prompt is carefully selected to inspire action and thoughtful reflection to help you grow, flourish and thrive.
Want FREE + (almost) daily intentions sent straight to your inbox? Enter your details below & join your fellow #thrivers.
HOW IT WORKS
4 - 6 days per week for an entire year, I'll post a new word prompt to my Instagram & Facebook feed to help motivate or inspire you to take tiny actions to achieve your goals, increase self-awareness, find balance or peace in your day, rest, reframe a limiting mindset, induce creativity, uplift spirits or move you energetically.
Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
TIPS + RECOMMENDATIONS
01. CREATE A DAILY THRIVE PRACTICE: Write, journal or meditate to deepen your understanding or to help you reflect on the #DailyThrive365 word prompt of the day.
02. TAKE ACTION: Be inspired to take action and make progress towards your goals. Accomplishment feels good and builds momentum.
03. SNAP + SHARE: Snap a photo or share a pic of something that inspires you that represents the daily word. Share it using hashtag, #DailyThrive365 and mention @happylittlehummingbird_ so your fellow #thrivers can see it, too!
04. CONNECT WITH YOUR FELLOW #THRIVERS: Share your insights and connect with other like-minded people taking small steps each day to build their dreams, too!
05. EMBODY THE ENERGY OF THE WORD: Words are vibrational. Your thoughts and feelings behind a word give it energy. How does Peace or Bliss make you feel? How can you embody the energy of that word?
06. PAUSE + PONDER: Simplicity is bliss. This isn't meant to be another checklist item or another daunting goal. Keep it simple. Take a few quiet moments to pause and ponder what the word means to you and think about how it can enrich your life. That may be all you need to put your energy back into balance for the day.
01. Where can I find daily prompts? Daily prompts will be posted to Instagram & Facebook. If you happen to miss a prompt simply head on over to my page or feed where they'll all be displayed. At the end of each month I'll recap the words for that month. Don't worry if you miss a word entirely, trust in the Divine order knowing that you're getting exactly what you need at the right time.
02. I don't like social media, can I still participate? Sorry, this challenge is closed :(
03. Is it too late to join? I've taken a break from this challenge, however, feel free to keep on thrivin'!
HOW TO KEEP YOUR THRIVE ALIVE
Share your journey and this experience with friends! Get inspired together and seek ways to bring more love, creativity, joy, beauty, awareness, gratitude, happiness, energy, fulfillment and purpose into your life each day. Inspire others to take small steps each day towards achieving their goals and building their dreams.
CLICK TO TWEET: